South Park: Ass Burgers

Unterhalte dich mit anderen über deine Lieblingsfolgen

Moderators: Jana_loves_Cartman, el_vigilante

Bob-Comedy

South Park: Ass Burgers

Postby Bob-Comedy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Cartman findet einen einzigartigen Weg um mit dem unter Autismus bekannten Asperger-Syndrom zurecht zukommen. Sogar Kyle und Kenny sind mit an Bord.
gino3298

Re: South Park: Ass Burgers

Postby gino3298 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 pm

I was actually really hoping for change, of course i'm gonna continue to watch it but then again the show might lose viewers if it changes. Possible changes have happened on the simpsons and family guy but everything eventually goes back to normal, i'm curious now if stans character will change at all when it comes to his outlook on life. I'm guessing something will happen between episodes that'll turn everything back to normal but idk, thats for the creators to decide. hell there might be another alcoholic episode truly showing the dark side of an addiction, which for those who will argue with me that its not an addiction, ANYTHING can be an overwhelming power that controls your life. about alcoholism, it could be that the addictive personality is brought through geneteics and it happens to be an alcohol loving family, thats a gene. getting back on topic, great episode, funny ending with the ass burgers and im really lookin forward to next weeks episode :D i promise im not a cynical assh*le, i dont post on forums often so i dont get to do this that much lol

Return to “Episoden-Diskussion”