Apex Legends/South Park Mash Up (Throwback to World of Warcraft Episode)

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

profanenobscene

Apex Legends/South Park Mash Up (Throwback to World of Warcraft Episode)

Postby profanenobscene » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:46 am

To whom it may concern,

I am an avid fan of South Park and have been so for several years. Two of my favorite episodes have been the original Woodland Creatures Christmas Special Saga and the Warcraft Episode. Recently with the surge of Apex Legends it made me think of a really interesting concept. I run a YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/arrantidegaming), which focuses on gaming which includes Apex Legends. I put together some thoughts on a potential project but sadly is out of my abilities of creating and I'm afraid it would step on many copyright toes.

I digress...

My idea is that the beginning of the episode starts off with the boys playing Apex Legends and then Stan later on goes to bed and we are now in the dreaming world where the woodland creatures are wandering around. Through some act they become presented with the ability to play Apex Legends. So 3 of the creatures (thinking bear and squirrel definetly) would begin playing it. So now the camera would change over to a view point of the creatures being in the world of Apex Legends, similar to that of the Warcraft episode, and they start slaughtering everyone and get really excited about being able to rape all of the characters and pee in eye sockets, etc. This becomes and epidemic which carries over to the real world where it puts all of the boys in a crisis of which they ultimately have the face off against the woodland creatures and destroy them!

So yeah, that's my idea and would love to hear what you all think!!!!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”